Here are my 100 answers
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed – Usually closed but it doesn’t matter, it’s full of books
2. Do you take shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? – Yep
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? – tucked in
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? – Do we have road signs?
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? – When necessary, yes.
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them? – No
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? – A big bear… fat chance of finding one in Nigeria, besides I have been stung by bees twice. The pain was outta this world.
8. Do you have freckles? – Nope
9. Do you always smile for pictures? – it is when I get tags like this that I realise that I really write plenty stuff on this blog, personal and deep things about myself. I’d written about my journey with smiling HERE… Let’s move on.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? – this biggest pet peeve thing changes, right now it’s people who tell me that I lack faith and that’s why I am not healed. *face palm*
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? – When I was fifteen, can’t even remember why
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? – Yes
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods – Yes, Yes, Yes. I was at FGGC Bida for my junior secondary school years and in the three years I was there, I never used a toilet. They simply weren’t there, ain’t that sad?
14. Do you ever dance if there’s no music playing? – Sometimes
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? – Never, not even as a child.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? – Slept with in what sense 😉
17. What size is your bed? – Double
18. What is your song of the week? – Oghene Doh- Franklin Edwards
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? – Definitely! I once crushed on a guy who wore the most fabulous pink shirts, he looked totally smoking hot in them. Today he’s my annoying egbon but I like him like that.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? – Yes, always have, always will.
21. What is your least favourite movie? – Almost any film with Charles Awurum in it.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you have some? – Under my bed where I can look at it every day.
23. What do you drink with dinner? – Water mostly
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? – Ketchup, I love ketchup. Have you tasted my ketchuped scrambled eggs? You’re missing something epic.
25. What is your favourite food? – Ripe Plantain, any version at all. Fried, roasted, boiled, baked
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? – Mulan- my all time favourite cartoon, The goodbye girl, Osuofia in London 1 and 2, Phone Swap
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? – Holy or unholy kiss? You need to specify these things :-p
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? – Nope
29. Would you ever strip/pose nude in a magazine – How much would they pay? If the money is mindblowing…
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? – does this include application letters?
31. Can you change the oil in a car? – Theoretically
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? – In Nigeria? Anyway I’m still learning to drive
33. Ever ran out of gas? – No car… No running out of gas
34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich – This is where I share my sandwich story. When I was six, I read about the history of sandwiches in a children’s book. The first sandwich was created by the Earl of Sandwich when he decided to put his meat between two pieces of bread. That afternoon we had eba and soup, I decided to make my own sandwich and saved my meat after lunch but my mother refused to give me bread. I decided to leave the meat in my mouth until she gave me bread. I threw the meat out after about an hour, it was putrefying in my mouth! Since then sandwich has unpleasant connotations for me.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast. – Fried plantain
36. What is your usual bedtime? – Midnight
37. Are you lazy? – Definitely
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up for as Halloween? – Again I have to answer, “In Nigeria?”
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? – Na wa o, didn’t even know they had those. I really hope it’s not those pig, rat and ant things. There was a year that was the year of the rat if I remember correctly.
40. How many languages can you speak? – Pidgin English, English and not so fluent Ibo
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? – Nope
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln logs? – I prefer Lincoln logs because they don’t trip you like Legos. Have you steped on one of those Legos before? Epic painful
43. Are you stubborn? – Very
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? Jimmy Fallon beats them all
45. Ever watch soap operas? – If I don’t have a choice in the matter
46. Are you afraid of heights? – Yes
47. Do you sing in the car? – No
48. Do you sing in the shower? – Sometimes but my brothers don’t appreciate the soulful melodies I give them.
49. Do you dance in the car? – Yea
50. Ever used a gun? – No but I’d love to try. This is Ebukun’s answer and it’s mine as well
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer. – Took a passport photograph on Tuesday
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? – Some of them
53. Is Christmas stressful? – It’s worth the stress abeg.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? – All these oyibo food sef.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie. – Blackcurrant pie
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. – Many things, I was restless but I never ever wanted to be a doctor because they did night shifts and I loved my sleep as a child.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? – I don’t know, there are many things in this world and the next that we cannot understand.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? – Definitely
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? – Biotin occasionally, anything else makes me throw up. I see the irony too.
60. Do you wear slippers? – I could wear them all the time if they’d let me
61. Do you wear a bath robe? – No, I think I’d look ridiculous
62. What do you wear to bed? – my holey top
63. What was your first concert? – Tuface Mtn concert in Uniben
64. Walmart, Target or K-mart? – I like window shopping but hate actual shopping
65. Nike or Adidas? – Neither
66. Cheetos or Fritos? – Same as above
67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? – Peanuts.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres bien? – No
69. Ever take dance lessons? – In my dreams
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? – I just want him to be rich and to have a job that allows him time for his family
71. Can you curl your tongue? – Sadly, no
72. Ever won a spelling bee? – Nope
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? – I can’t remember
74. Own any record albums? – Used to own a busload of albums, haven’t bought any in five years
75. Own a record player? – No.
76. Do you regularly burn incense? – Why would I?
77. Ever been in love? – A couple of times, dear future husband… my heart is still tear rubber for you sha.
78. Who would you like to see in a concert? – Lionel Richie
79. What was the last concert you saw? – Afropolitan in June
80. Hot tea or cold tea? – Cold tea, I don’t take hot things. My parents said if you gave me hot food even as a baby I’d spit it on your face- I must have been a gangster baby
81. Tea or coffee? – Cocoa tea,
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? – Haven’t had snickerdoodles before, so I guess Sugar cookies
83. Can you swim well? – No! I am afraid of water, it’s a phobia actually. Used to have nightmares of being thrown in a well or in the sea and drowning when I was a child.
84. Can you hold your breathe without holding your nose? – Yep
85. Are you patient? – Occasionally
86. DJ or band at a wedding? – Dunno
87. Ever won a contest? – Yep
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? – Why would I?
89. Which are better: black or green olives? – Yuck! Neither! I hate ‘em
90. Can you knit or crochet? – Tried my hand at knitting at a point in my life… it didn’t go well
91. Best room for a fireplace? – When I leave Nigeria to a temperate country, I’ll answer the question.
92. Do you want to get married? – No but I guess I’ll have to.
93. If married, how long have you been married? – Never been
94. Who was your high school crush? – Went to all girls secondary schools, besides I was the very studious type and which high school boy could match up to my mills and boons heroes?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? – It wouldn’t work/
96. Do you have kids? – I have a godson, does that count?
97. Do you want kids? – Definitely
98. What is your favourite colour? – It changes
99. Do you miss anyone right now? – Plenty people, dead and alive.
100. Who are you going to tag to do this post next? Egwumba Ugochukwu, Adamma, Duru, Obianuju, Immanuel, Uju, Omooba’.
PS: I got featured on a travel blog ktravula.com. Biko help my ministry by reading the piece and leaving a comment. You can say I’m the best writer in the world sef… I’m joking! But please read and comment.
Here’s the link My clicker