The word sister has always felt strange to me, it’s not a word I like to use because it reminds me that I don’t have one. Because I don’t like or use “sister”, the sisterhood rarely comes up in my mind. Soooo I was pleasantly surprised when I was nominated for the sisterhood of world bloggers award by Obianuju of tendrils who was nominated by Nedoux– awesome women, trust me on this.
In honour of Uju’s call to bar which is holding today, I’m putting up this post. Thanks Uju for the tag and for your description of me, hopefully when I grow up… I’d become the Adaeze you described 😉
The rules of the award are:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site;
Put the award logo on your blog;
Answer the ten questions sent to you;
Nominate five blogs;
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. Pancakes or spaghetti? Pancakes every time! I even have a pancake recipe post on this blog
2. What do you like most about yourself? This question is tricky for me because the things I like about myself change often, on the 21st of October 2015 I like my fingers- all ten of them.
3. What is your primary love language? This blog post explains my complicated love language status :-p
4. What is your foremost personality type (Choleric, melancholy, phlegmatic or sanguine? )- Melancholy all the way!
5. What is your favourite fabric?- Hmmmm, never ever thought about it. I can’t decide even now.
6. If you were to give me a gift based on the contents of this blog alone, what would it be?- The HP envy laptop you posted some months ago.
7. What behaviour annoys you the most in people?- Mental laziness.
8. If your best friend who has been there for you through thick and thin, asks your permission to date your ex, who you still have feelings for, what would you say?- No! Get your own man jare.
9. What is your favourite snack?- I think it’s French fries.
10. Tell me something I don’t know about you… I can’t drive a car.
My five blogs are…
Maureen of I am blaq
Ibukun of Ibukun writes
Adaeze of Adaeze writes
Nkem of homeworth interiors
Oyinlola of mindplosive
Five of them are awesome women and amazing bloggers. While I was picking my five names (I had a hard time narrowing this to just five), I realised that the blogs I like to read are mostly run by women with only a few exceptions. Women be slaying at blogging and making sense on the regular.
My questions are…
1. Coca Cola or fanta?
2. If you had only a thousand naira, what would you spend it on?
3. If you could have a dinner party with five historical figures, who would you pick?
4. Pick a shade of green
5. Favourite Nigerian soup and swallow (is it called swallow)?
6. Tuface or P-Square?
7. Did any book change your life? Tell us the title and how it changed your life.
8. If you could have a super power, which would you choose?
9. IOS or Android?
10. What’s your favourite post on your blog.
The rules have been stated above, soooo dig in!